BULLET PROOF ROD ENDS™---------------
- LIMITED LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY against failure due to manufacturer defects on our Stage-II Rod Ends!*
- 90 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY of our Stage-I Rod Ends
- Not just any off-the shelf rod end! MADE TO OUR SPECS JUST FOR THIS APPLICATION
- TIGHTEST SPHERICAL ROD ENDS IN THE INDUSTRY
- Up to 5 TIMES TIGHTER than most other cheaper AND more expensive "Heim" joints
- Up to 10 TIMES TIGHTER than most OEM tie rod ends
- Work absolutely excellent in the deepest Mud, Sand, Snow, Water, Dirt, Rocks and Woods.
- NO GREASE needed
- NO MAINTENANCE required other than keeping them clean and corrosion free
- NO EXTERNAL SEALS to maintain or wear out, tear or fail
- NO NOISE completely silent, rattle free operation
- We see an average of up to 10 YEAR LIFE expectancy and more**
- Each one INDIVIDUALLY HAND CHECKED, TESTED AND INSPECTED before assembly
- Increased DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY
- OUTLASTS STANDARD OEM BALL & SOCKET ENDS up to 3 times longer
- STRONGER MATERIAL than typical mild steel, mass produced OEM tie rod ends
- Tested at an average of 4 TIMES STRONGER than the average OEM tie rod ends
- Compact design at only 7/8" radius, 13% MORE COMPACT than other h.d. OEM ends
- OVER 20 YEARS OF PROVEN PERFORMANCE and Reliability in the field and on the track
- EASILY REMOVED No banging and pounding to remove from the knuckles or pitman arm
- 42 DEGREE overall articulation results in 30" of travel using an average 41" long drag link.
- Tested and survived FOURWHEELER MAGAZINE's TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE. After 10
years of trail usage, inspection upon removal proved them to still be readily capable for more!
BULLET PROOF HARDWARE™
- LIMITED LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY on breakage or failure of our hardware due to manufacturer defects*
- We include one of the STRONGEST BOLTS IN THE WORLD in every kit we sell (F911's)
- All of our installation hardware is DESIGNED AND MACHINED IN HOUSE by us
- Special patented ROD END RETAINER CAPS keep rod end engaged to the steering system
even in the event of total bearing failure.
- FULL UNLIMITED CUSTOMER SUPPORT 7 days a week for as long as you own your system
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS WELCOMED! We will look into any option you might require
* Warranty applied due to manufacturer or material defects for the life of the product to the original owner when purchased as a complete kit
** Based upon and average of current systems in use. Average conditions based on occasional weekend trail operations in off road moderately adverse terrain in a 5,000 lbs. truck
Life expectancy varies from vehicle type, driving conditions, driving style, care and maintenance, usage and abuse, dirt, debris and impact.